WELCOME TO USAID PRIORITASUSAID PRIORITAS is a five year USAID-funded project designed to improve access to quality education for children in Indonesia. USAID PRIORITAS is part of an agreement between the Governments of the United States of American and the Republic of Indonesia.
Akidin MPd, a math teacher at MTsN Tigaraksa, invited his Grade IX students to makes scale models of their madrasah in order to apply the concept of similarity in problem solving.
Students of Grade IX at SMPN 3 Cimahi, West Java, were asked to conduct an experiment on photosynthesis with the plant Hydrilla verticillata (10/10). This lesson aimed to teach students to observe the phenomenon of photosynthesis and present their observations.
To support the development of a culture of reading in the school, Aep Haerudin, head librarian at SMPN 6 Cimahi, has created a library that aims to be a fun place and to attract students to read.
I have made use of the big books provided by USAID PRIORITAS for teaching Bahasa Indonesia and especially to improve the reading skills of students.
in The News
in The News
- Kemenag Indonesia, 18 June 2016MORA And USAID Develop Innovation For TTI-PTKIN
- Pojok Sulsel, 17 June 2016USAID PRIORITAS Offers Local Government Assistance On Education Strategic Plan Drafting
- Kemenag Aceh, 17 June 2016Pijay Holds Dissemination to Train Teachers in 25 Madrasahs/Schools
- Seputar Makassar, 16 June 2016With Well-Planned Assistance, USAID PRIORITAS Assists Six Districts In South Sulawesi
- Sindo Trijaya, 16 June 2016Papua Welcomes Better Education Governance
- Lensa Indonesia, 15 June 2016USAID Donates Hundreds Of Books For Sururi's Literacy Horse
- Applying School Based Management Earns Hamid National Recognition as Supervisor
- SMPN 8 Serpong Gets School Integrity Award
- SDN Ngaglik 01 Batu's Library is National Champion
- Understanding Moral Stories
- Learning About Movement and Change in Plants from the Putri…
- Measuring Quantities and Determining Units
Education Management and Governance
Coordination between Levels of the Education System
- Sragen’s Supervisors Bring PAKEM to Schools
- Tobasa Education Office: We are Obligated to Provide Quality Education
- Five Steps for Effective Mentoring on During Teaching Practicums
- District Head of Labuhan Batu Appreciates USAID PRIORITAS Program
- Pledge to Make a Success of Education Quality Program
- North Sumatra Government Confirms its Support
Sharing inspirations and experiences forum for principals, teachers, supervisors, lectures, communities, and students in developing a successful school
- 13 July 2016 - 14 July 2016Review & Preparation Meeting
- 14 July 2016 - 16 July 2016Strategic Planning for Dissemination (CPD) Madrasah/PKB Madrasah
VIDEO OF GOOD PRACTICES
- Monday, 11 April 2016 | 08:15 WIBAbdul Hamid, a primary school supervisor working for the Ministry of Religious Affairs (MORA) Office in Demak District, received a MORA Supervisor National Achievement award at an event held in Bogor (17/10).Details
- Thursday, 07 April 2016 | 08:15 WIBMPN 8 Puspitek Serpong, one of the partner schools of USAID PRIORITAS, has been recognized for its achievement as a school with integrity.The school integrity award was presented by...Details
- Monday, 04 April 2016 | 08:00 WIBBooks are doors for the imagination of children. Books also increase their knowledge and awareness, which form the foundation for the steps they take in the future. Mindful of this, SDN Ngaglik 01 Batu has organized its library so...Details
- Thursday, 31 March 2016 | 08:15 WIBStudents of Class IX at MTs Al Fauzan in Lumajang have been learning to understand stories which contain moral lessons by using illustrated texts based on stories that originate from the villages they live in.Details
- Monday, 28 March 2016 | 08:00 WIBWE make good use of the spacious school environment and there are many putri malu (Mimosa pudica or “sensitive plant”) which can be used as a medium for learning the science about movement and change in plants.Details
- Friday, 25 March 2016 | 08:15 WIBTHE lesson aimed to teach students to identify and classify basic international measurement units and convert units of length, mass, and time in a simple way.Details
- Thursday, 24 March 2016 | 08:00 WIBAkidin MPd, a math teacher at MTsN Tigaraksa, invited his Grade IX students to makes scale models of their madrasah in order to apply the concept of similarity in problem solving.Details
- Monday, 21 March 2016 | 08:15 WIBIN science lessons in Grade IV, I often invite students to discover things through experiments. One of these involves conducting research on food preservation, for which we used duck eggs. At the start, I invited students to ask and answer questions about...Details
- Thursday, 17 March 2016 | 08:00 WIBONE of the basic competencies in learning science to be achieved by Grade VII students is to understand the characteristics of, and the physical and chemical changes that can occur in substances that are used in everyday life.Details
- Monday, 14 March 2016 | 08:00 WIBStudents of Grade IX at SMPN 3 Cimahi, West Java, were asked to conduct an experiment on photosynthesis with the plant Hydrilla verticillata (10/10). This lesson aimed to teach students to observe the phenomenon of photosynthesis and present their observations.Details