WELCOME TO USAID PRIORITASUSAID PRIORITAS is a five year USAID-funded project designed to improve access to quality education for children in Indonesia. USAID PRIORITAS is part of an agreement between the Governments of the United States of American and the Republic of Indonesia.
The Ministry of Education and Culture (MOEC) and United States Agency for International Development (USAID) presented literacy awards to 19 districts for improving student literacy.
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission Director Erin McKee and U.S. Consul General in Surabaya Heather Variava visited education institutions in Makassar and Maros, South Sulawesi
Akidin MPd, a math teacher at MTsN Tigaraksa, invited his Grade IX students to makes scale models of their madrasah in order to apply the concept of similarity in problem solving.
Students of Grade IX at SMPN 3 Cimahi, West Java, were asked to conduct an experiment on photosynthesis with the plant Hydrilla verticillata (10/10). This lesson aimed to teach students to observe the phenomenon of photosynthesis and present their observations.
List of USAID PRIORITAS Facilitators and Schools Partner
Education Management and Governance
Coordination between Levels of the Education System
- TTIs Need To Train Teachers Continuously
- National Conference on the Results of Research by Teachers and…
- Assisting 34 Districts to Synergize Education Strategic Plans
- Sragen’s Supervisors Bring PAKEM to Schools
- Tobasa Education Office: We are Obligated to Provide Quality Education
- Five Steps for Effective Mentoring on During Teaching Practicums
Sharing inspirations and experiences forum for principals, teachers, supervisors, lectures, communities, and students in developing a successful school
VIDEO OF GOOD PRACTICES
- Friday, 07 April 2017 | 16:35 WIB
- Friday, 24 March 2017 | 11:20 WIB
- Thursday, 23 March 2017 | 15:16 WIB
- Friday, 30 December 2016 | 09:43 WIB
- Tuesday, 06 December 2016 | 15:41 WIB
- Tuesday, 16 August 2016 | 10:48 WIB
- Wednesday, 04 October 2017 | 08:15 WIBRr “Roro” Suindah Wijayanti, SPd MM, a science teacher at SMPN 4 Lumajang, is committed to implementing active learning. "I strive to make students engage in active learning every day.Details
- Thursday, 21 September 2017 | 11:32 WIBMTsN 2 Tangerang is a madrasah that is serious about developing an interest in reading among its students. In 2007, the madrasah started getting a collection of reading materials together to develop this interest.Details
- Wednesday, 06 September 2017 | 10:12 WIBThe atmosphere in the classroom is calm and quiet. Students sit in groups. Each one reads a book. Some read folk tales or novels, and others read non-fiction books. A good selection of books is available from the classroom's reading corner.Details
- Wednesday, 23 August 2017 | 08:00 WIBtudents at SD 74 Siwi primary school have begun to enjoy reading. Reading books provided as part of assistance from USAID PRIORITAS have been placed in the reading corners of classrooms and are increasing students' interest in reading.Details
- Wednesday, 16 August 2017 | 10:15 WIBPaper planes, which are usually only made for playing around, have been used for teaching Grade 4 students at SD Ngoto. The students were learning about the concept of 'changes in motion due to the influence of air'.Details
- Wednesday, 02 August 2017 | 08:07 WIBTatat Hartati PhD, lecturer in the Department for the Training of Primary School Teachers at the Indonesian University of Education (UPI), has developed a study entitled: "Optimizing school-based management (SBM)...Details
- Wednesday, 05 July 2017 | 13:07 WIBema Nusantara, Pokalis, and Mendering are common occurrences for teachers and students of SMPN 3 Perbaungan. Togar Hasibuan SPd, the school principal, explains that Gema Nusantara is an abbreviation of the Indonesian for a program to read while relaxed and silent...Details
- Thursday, 08 June 2017 | 08:00 WIBDo you want your library a fun destination for children? Learn from SDN Temas 1 Kota Batu. This school used to be ignored. According to the principal, Mahmudah MPd, it was once labeled a sink school.Details
- Monday, 05 June 2017 | 08:00 WIBOne of the USAID PRIORITAS program goals is to improve reading skill and reading interest in schools. This directly supports Ministry of Education and Culture's School Literacy Movement program.Details
- Thursday, 01 June 2017 | 08:00 WIB“Sekarang sa su bisa baca! Baru, sa su berani cerita depan sa pu teman-teman ee (Now I can read! I am also confident to tell stories in front of my friends)," said Agus Ainusi, a grade 2 student at SD Inpres 62 Gaya Baru.Details