WELCOME TO USAID PRIORITASUSAID PRIORITAS is a five year USAID-funded project designed to improve access to quality education for children in Indonesia. USAID PRIORITAS is part of an agreement between the Governments of the United States of American and the Republic of Indonesia.
Akidin MPd, a math teacher at MTsN Tigaraksa, invited his Grade IX students to makes scale models of their madrasah in order to apply the concept of similarity in problem solving.
Students of Grade IX at SMPN 3 Cimahi, West Java, were asked to conduct an experiment on photosynthesis with the plant Hydrilla verticillata (10/10). This lesson aimed to teach students to observe the phenomenon of photosynthesis and present their observations.
To support the development of a culture of reading in the school, Aep Haerudin, head librarian at SMPN 6 Cimahi, has created a library that aims to be a fun place and to attract students to read.
I have made use of the big books provided by USAID PRIORITAS for teaching Bahasa Indonesia and especially to improve the reading skills of students.
in The News
in The News
- Pemprov Jabar, 31 January 2017USAID Prioritas Program Sustainability
- Kemenag Jabar, 31 January 2017Madrasah As First And Primary Choice
- Harian Andalas, 30 January 2017USAID Director Visits Schools
- Antara Jatim, 30 January 2017Jombang Junior Secondary Students Make Ginger-Based Pesticide
- Sindo Berita, 29 January 2017This Are The Steps To Make Teachers Get Promoted Quickly
- Online 24, 26 January 2017USAID Officials Visit Schools In Makassar And Maros
Education Management and Governance
Coordination between Levels of the Education System
- TTIs Need To Train Teachers Continuously
- National Conference on the Results of Research by Teachers and…
- Assisting 34 Districts to Synergize Education Strategic Plans
- Sragen’s Supervisors Bring PAKEM to Schools
- Tobasa Education Office: We are Obligated to Provide Quality Education
- Five Steps for Effective Mentoring on During Teaching Practicums
- - Empty -
Sharing inspirations and experiences forum for principals, teachers, supervisors, lectures, communities, and students in developing a successful school
- 25 February 2017 - 27 February 2017Dissemination in Schools in Cohort 3 Districts: Primary
- 27 February 2017Meetings and Working with TTI Lab & Partner…
- 27 February 2017TTI Facilitator Review and Preparation Meetings
VIDEO OF GOOD PRACTICES
- Friday, 03 June 2016 | 09:29 WIB
- Thursday, 19 May 2016 | 11:26 WIB
- Saturday, 14 May 2016 | 11:06 WIB
- Monday, 20 February 2017 | 08:15 WIBThe students sat in groups in the classroom. Each one was reading a book. They were reading folk tales, and novels, and some were reading science books. The books were available from the classroom's reading corner.Details
- Thursday, 16 February 2017 | 08:00 WIBA reading program which has been running for over a year at SDI Al-Amanah has started to gather a lot of support. Previously, the school had only the 150 books that had been provided as assistance from USAID PRIORITAS.Details
- Monday, 13 February 2017 | 08:00 WIBLiterasi adalah kemampuan yang sangat penting dikuasai oleh siswa. Di SDIT Adzkia I, program literasi khusus dilaksanakan selama semester 1 yang terintegrasi dalam pembelajaran bahasa Indonesia. Produk akhirnya berupa buku karangan siswa.Details
- Thursday, 09 February 2017 | 08:00 WIBIn the past when teachers received training, it has been hard to find any signs of it after they returned to their schools. This view was conveyed by the team from the South Manokwari Education Office which monitors the partner schools of USAID PRIORITAS.Details
- Monday, 06 February 2017 | 08:00 WIBEvery year, when explaining the "poetry writing" lesson to Grade VII in semester 2, the students would spontaneously complain about how difficult it was. So this time I taught poetry using a “Word Tree” to overcome ...Details
- Thursday, 02 February 2017 | 08:00 WIBAkidin MPd, a math teacher at MTsN Tigaraksa Banten, invited his Grade 8 students to find the formula to calculate the surface area of a cuboid so that they could apply it to solving problems in everyday life.Details
- Monday, 30 January 2017 | 08:00 WIBMany students say how they love studying Biology because what they learn about is closely linked to everyday life. Biology that is factual and theoretical is not enough because it needs a deeper understanding,...Details
- Thursday, 26 January 2017 | 08:15 WIBThe nutritional content of foodstuffs can be discovered by using a food test or reagent indicators. The following experiment was carried out during a Grade VII lesson.Details
- Monday, 23 January 2017 | 08:15 WIBIt is not only cassava or glutinous rice that can be processed to make tapai. Maize, bananas, and breadfruit can also be used. And this is what the students of SMPN 2 Takalar did.Details
- Thursday, 19 January 2017 | 08:00 WIBNunung, a Grade V teacher at SDN Hegarmukti I, explained that, having learned about natural phenomena and disasters in Indonesia last week, the students would now learn to create an earthquake detection device using simple materials.Details